myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

the old and the new...

the old and the new...
the old and the new...

Miss 8's creative streak..

Miss 8's creative streak..

The reason behind "Raykel"

The reason behind "Raykel"

Saturday 9 February 2008

Saturday...

Weight is up, ttom..yay!! Have you noticed how when you are in the food court at a shopping centre that you look at what other people are eating and then notice the weight they are and then think to yourself - "THATS WHY!!!!" I laugh inside everytime I do that as that used to be us. We used to eat the crap they serve there - and not even second guess it. I hate to admit it, but since losing the weight I have become more judgemental of people - the way they dress, the way the look etc. I know that I am far from perfect; but the reality is I am near on 32 kilo lighter than I was this time last year. I am more confident within myself, happier and even feel like I look good. I still look in the mirror and find bits that I know I am not happy with - but thats life and unfortunetly we cannot change everything can we! We may be super women, but not to that extent!!!

It was funny (had to be there moment), ray got home thurs, I had been to gym so had my new pants on...slightly tight. I faced my back to him and stuck my bum out and said "do you like my butt?" He turned around, looked at me and went "OMG! WHERE DID IT GO?!! honey, youve done it, you have J-Lo's butt!" talk about a good bloke!!!

1 comment:

Briar said...

Look at the huge change- you look fantastic Kel!

My Days..