myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

the old and the new...

the old and the new...
the old and the new...

Miss 8's creative streak..

Miss 8's creative streak..

The reason behind "Raykel"

The reason behind "Raykel"

Friday 8 February 2008

Big Buzz..


I thought it was about time that I added some new photos. Its amazing how you can change in 10k...lol The skirt I am wearing - I call it my 10K old, not 6 mths old! My face is thinner, i have lost my butt! My god! Who ever thought that I would lose my butt!!! You cant really see it, but the sleaves on my shirt are lose. What will I look like at 75 kilo?


I thought I would do something that I mentioned to do on the boards. I dragged out my old 'fat' skirt and put my 9.5 year old daughter in it with me! As you can see, the stiching on the side seams is coming apart from sitting down with too much flab seaping out! Its amazing what doing something like this can do for your self esteem. We as people, lose sight at times what we are doing or even if we are changing as we dont see it - even when we are looking in the mirror every day. So gone on - drag out a piece of old fat clothes and put it on! Put someone in it if you have someone around!!! Give yourself a buzz!!!

3 comments:

Shrinking Tardie said...

Kel - what incredible photos!!! I just updated my pics as well and was pretty pleased at the difference. Just wish my butt would go wherever yours has :-)

You're going to be at goal before you know it lady - great job.

Nat

Jo said...

Kel - what a truly inspirational picture plus comical - I can olnly wait and wish for a photo opportunity like that... also love your description of the "old" skirt!!!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

luv
littlepiggy

Unknown said...

WOW Kel! You look fantstic! WHat great pics!!!

My Days..