myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

the old and the new...

the old and the new...
the old and the new...

Miss 8's creative streak..

Miss 8's creative streak..

The reason behind "Raykel"

The reason behind "Raykel"

Friday 1 February 2008

catch up

I really need to get posting more. It is just too long between visits and I feel my blog is as lonely as I am at times. About 2 weeks ago I hit my 30 kilo lost point. It felt great, but at the same time - totaly surreal. I dont remember any more what it was like to weigh 115 kilo!! I am now staring down the barrel at my goal weight - which for me, is only about 8 kilo away! But how do I know tht is where I want to stop? Why not try to get to 69? What a number really! 69.. woohooo. I look at my face in the mirror, the same person is starting back at me in so many ways. I still flounder and dont have the 'will' power that I should! I know that no one is perfect, but at times I seriously feel as though i am just a big hipocruite. This weight should come of my more than it does - but at the same time, you kow what?! I DONT want to follow the plan 100%. I want to be able to have my treats. I want to be able to do things that dont restrict my life - life cheap pizza on a tuesday night. If this is going to be for the rest of my life, then THIS is how I will be able to stay at goal. That is my firm belief!!

Enough negitivity!!! I JOGGED 10mins today! Felt great! Raylene - my sister, is starting the C25K today, so I also jogged with her for her last 4 reps of 60/90's. She said she felt good afterwards. I belive since she has started running, the weight she gained will just fall off her now. Best thing that she can do.

Kids went back to school this week - Miss 5 had her first day on Tuesday at big kids school. She looked so cute in her uniform! Its nice to have them both at the same place for drop offs and pick ups - makes my life easier. They both seem to like their teachers at this stage which is good. We are covering miss 9's books this weekend...yay how fun!!

Wedding plans are coming along nicely - if you want to disregard all the stress it is causing me! All the clothing is settled, now just cake, flowers and gfts - oh plus the dj to be done!

Promise to get a pic up within the next week or so, will have to wait until Ray is home to take it!!

No comments:

My Days..