myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

the old and the new...

the old and the new...
the old and the new...

Miss 8's creative streak..

Miss 8's creative streak..

The reason behind "Raykel"

The reason behind "Raykel"

Monday 5 May 2008

Soooo Slack!!!


Can you belive that I have been to Perth at the beginning of march and then have been married on April 18th, went to Port Douglas for my honeymoon and yet NONE of it is posted here! SOOOO Sorry!!!!!!


Ok so I made my goal to be a 70's bride on my scales prior to the wedding... YAY for me, mind you Im pretty sure they were up over the 80 mark on the actull day. But the weigh in day told me the 79.9 was there, so I took it!


The wedding... OMG - can you ask for a better day. Every feeling that I had been feeling before hand just vanished as like they were never even there. The day was perfect. I stood there and looked at Ray out in the sun that day and it was like no one else was even there. All I remember thinking is that I hope he thought I looked okay. Nice. Beautiful. Im sure he would have as I felt it. I was crying up in the room, down the isle and just standing there looking at him. He looked so handsome in his suit - and the fact that he had his glasses on when I got there just took my heart away. He knows I like him in them, they make him even more handsome than he already is. That man stole my heart 7 years ago before we even met face to face, yet I'm not sure that I even knew that until before that day. I was saying my vows, got to needing to say Rays name and couldnt. I just had to look away and Robyn touched my arm. I breathed in, shut my eyes and thought about it all - just for a split second. Then i said the words - " I do take you, Raymond John Payne to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward." I mean those words like I never thought I would mean them.


Our closest friends and family were there - no more than 35 people in total; 40 including entertainment. The bonus was Courtney Murphy though. His voice rang though my heart and made it sing! He has the voice of a male angel and made the day that little bit more special. Without Courtney, it would have been special,; but he made it more special for us.


Our honeymoon was in Port Douglas. It was the best weather - the most beautiful place. Cape Tribulatin was also just lovely. We went hot air ballooning - you know, 12 mths ago I would never had done it. I would have felt that I would be too heavy and made the balloon crash! Quad biking hurt my ego. I hated it. I made them take me back half way throught the ride, felt scared and totally uncontrolled. So that is one thing that I can say I tried but hated. 4 Mile beach was so wide! There was not a rock or a shell on the sand. The sand was white and hard. Its not like you walk on beaches and your feet sink into the sand unless you are walking down near the water - but it ws like that they whole width of the beach. It felt like concrete. Will go back -


So that week was the most stressful one - every single emotion came and reared its very very ugly head. But after it was all gone and the party finished on the day - that week was one of the best of my life. Everyone had a great time, it was relaxed and everything that we planned it to be. For once - something went to plan!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look stunning, Kellie. Congratulations on your wedding day. I'm glad it all went to plan for you.

My Days..